8′ to 35′ Square Straight Aluminum
Specifications & Features
- 8’ to 35’ mounting heights
- For single or multiple luminaire mounting
- Luminaires may be mounted on tenons, brackets or shaft may be drilled to manufacturer’s mounting specifications
Shaft: Structural Base A356 alloy sand cast aluminum, four bolt base. An extra large access cover is included. A grounding lug is also provided.
Handholes: All square standards include a peripherally reinforced surface-mounted covered handhole centered 18” above the bottom of the standard. The opening is rectangular in shape with the major dimensions along the vertical axis. The opening in the 4” square standards is 2” x 4” and the 5” and 6” square standards are 2 1/2” x 4”. Handholes with larger openings may be available as an option.
Anchor Bolts: Standard with each pole: includes four 3/4–10 x 25” steel hot dip galvanized anchor bolts each with two nuts, two flat washers and one lock washer.
Finish: Super Durable Polyester TGIC Powder Coat
- Standard finishes: high gloss black, textured black, high gloss white, medium bronze, dark bronze, green, gray, silver metallic
- Premium finishes (adder): Verde patina, pewter patina, silver sparkle, semi-gloss or matte black, satin brushed
- Custom and Marine-grade finishes are available. All RAL colors are available to match (adder).