20′ to 50′ Round Tapered Smooth Aluminum
Specifications & Features
- 20’ to 50’ mounting heights
- For single or multiple luminaire mounting
- Luminaires may be mounted on tenons, brackets or shaft may be drilled to manufacturer’s mounting specifications
Shaft: Structural Base A356 alloy sand cast aluminum, four bolt base. An extra large access cover is included. A grounding lug is also provided.
Handholes: All standards include a peripherally reinforced flush covered handhole centered 18” above the bottom of the standard. The opening in the 5” and 6” diameter standard measures 3” x 5”. The opening in the 7”, 8” and 10” diameter standard measures 4” x 6”. An optional 4” x 8” opening is
available for 8” and 10” diameter standards.
Anchor Bolts: Standard with each pole: includes four 3/4–10 x 25” steel hot dip galvanized anchor bolts each with two nuts, two flat washers and one lock washer.
Finish: Super Durable Polyester TGIC Powder Coat
- Standard finishes: high gloss black, textured black, high gloss white, medium bronze, dark bronze, green, gray, silver metallic
- Premium finishes (adder): Verde patina, pewter patina, silver sparkle, semi-gloss or matte black, satin brushed
- Custom and Marine-grade finishes are available. All RAL colors are available to match (adder).